Who is it for?
If you are a head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher or a Chair of Governors (or if you aspire to be one) then our leadership coaching can help you achieve your goals and feel confident and self-assured in your role.
How will I benefit?
In dedicating time and energy to the coaching process you will benefit from:
- Improved leadership skills, confidence and self-belief
- Achievement of “stretch goals” and business results
- Improved ability to persuade, influence and negotiate for results
- Greater voice and visibility
- Enhanced authority and credibility
- Being a leader as well as a manager
- Personal branding and profile raising
- Greater recognition and reward for accomplishments
- Career advancement including higher level projects
- Improved satisfaction with work life balance.
Our style is client centred and non-directive, with a strong emphasis on results. With that in mind, each session focusses on the achievement of identified goals, action planning and accountability. We use and teach a variety of coaching tools and techniques to assist you in meeting your objectives.
How do I book?
Our coaching programmes always start with a “chemistry check” meeting. That is a 30 minute non chargeable meeting which ensures that both parties are confident that they can develop a positive and fruitful coaching relationship and set objectives for the coaching programme.
To book a chemistry check meeting call Elizabeth on 07549 850 248
A programme of 6 x 1.5 hour coaching sessions is recommended to run over a period of 4 months at approximately 3 week intervals. At a cost of £70 per hour the total programme cost is £630.